Riverina Crane Services Pty Ltd is a family orientated company that prides itself upon customer satisfaction, safety and quality. By being proactive in the industry, we are rapidly building upon our reputation as one of the most efficient and reliable companies in our field.
Riverina Cranes strives to maintain high standards in every aspect of its business from client contact through to project setup and conduct. By listening and understanding our clients’ requests, we are able to deliver professional and quality workmanship which consistently outperforms our competitors.
Demolition covers businesses engaged in the demolition of buildings and dismantling other structures. The persons (including corporations) engaged in demolition work may or may not sell materials derived from demolishing operations.
Demolition may involve the following activities:
- the total and selective demolition of existing buildings and structures
- the clearing and recycling of demolition debris, interior strip outs of existing buildings
- the handling of asbestos and hazardous heavy metals (e.g. lead) on demolition sites
- site remediation (decontamination and waste disposal)
- concrete cutting
Unrestricted demolition licence
Riverina Crane Services holds a unrestricted demolition licence that covers:
- the building is more than 15 metres high
- the building is a chemical installation
- the building is pre or post-tensioned
- a tower crane is used for the demolition
- a mobile crane is used with a rating capacity exceeding 100 tonnes
- floor propping is involved